About Me

My name is Taysia. I am a girl of course. I am in grade 7, and I go to church. young womens and I am so happy. *yes* . What else should I say... My favorite colour is purple. I love to eat candy. I live with my mom, sisters (a pain in the butt) well, at least just one of them. And with my brother, and with my beautiful self. *ha* Then.... What else... Um... Wel, that is a little bit about me. *pause* good day to y'all! And if you want to email me my email is-well I'm not going to tell you!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

   This is me going down the most coldest water slide you could ever go down well really it's not a water slide it is just  a little rapid at red rock canyon  were the most coldest water is. don't ask me why i went down the water slide because i don't really remember it but really all i could remember is that is was really really cold but at the same time it was fun in some weird way.

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

I LOVE that river.....it is FREEZING though. I actually never have got all the way in it...

Marvelous Marvel said...

HI Taysia! You told me a long time ago that you did that and u got paid five dollars.

Anonymous said...

I bet you didn't stay in the creek nearly as long as you like to stay in the shower!
-G