About Me

My name is Taysia. I am a girl of course. I am in grade 7, and I go to church. young womens and I am so happy. *yes* . What else should I say... My favorite colour is purple. I love to eat candy. I live with my mom, sisters (a pain in the butt) well, at least just one of them. And with my brother, and with my beautiful self. *ha* Then.... What else... Um... Wel, that is a little bit about me. *pause* good day to y'all! And if you want to email me my email is-well I'm not going to tell you!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Today I fell down the stairs, it hurt really bad . In a couple days I' am properly going to have lots a bruises all over my back and arms. if you want to know what happened read on. Okay so i was walking down the stairs of course and i was wearing very very long pajama pants that are just a little bit too big for me well maybee way to big for me and i tripped on my pajama pants and fell on my back and went down the rest of the stairs  on my back and arms. i learned a lesson from this here is the lesson not to ware pajama pants that are like 1000 times to big for you down wooden stairs and I hope that in the future you don't fall down the stairs. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duh! (Is that a mean word?!)
How many times has your Granni told you to be careful and not to hop, skip and jump down the stairs, especially in too long PJs?!

-g

Ashley Dawn said...

Seriously, 1000x too big is just WAY too big. I have fallen down the stairs multiple multiple times though, so don't assume it's just your pj's that cause this...

Marvelous Marvel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!