About Me

My name is Taysia. I am a girl of course. I am in grade 7, and I go to church. young womens and I am so happy. *yes* . What else should I say... My favorite colour is purple. I love to eat candy. I live with my mom, sisters (a pain in the butt) well, at least just one of them. And with my brother, and with my beautiful self. *ha* Then.... What else... Um... Wel, that is a little bit about me. *pause* good day to y'all! And if you want to email me my email is-well I'm not going to tell you!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I can't belive it, school is allmost over. i'm allmost done elemantry school don't you think it souds a little bit sacry well i think its scary. its going to be a big change for me ,going to a really big junior high school .
anny way what i was goingto tell you i , you no in garad six you hav't to do lots of tests at the end of the year well i'm in that part of the year and it not really fun doing 8 tests because it that takes 2 in a half hoursto ust do one so far i done seven i have just one more test to do , sience i'm not really happy about this test beaues i'm not really good at sience.
after monday we dont hav't to do anything at school because we done all te work. all we get to do is party and have fun. most of the teacher are planning this grade six graduation. its really weird that there doing this because were only going to grade seven well i'm just happy that there doing this becase its alot of fun.

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

I 100% remember that feeling. Ironically, I now walk through Jr. High's and I feel like it's TOTALLY a small place with all these little people. It`s amazing how fast time flies. You`ll be awesome there... just be nice to the guys because they won`t know what to do with you...

stone's eye view said...

Science is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm sure you awed everybody with your super cute dress and fancy hairdo! How about posting a pic?
Going to a new school is just like moving. Within 2 weeks you'll feel as though you fit right in.
-G