About Me

My name is Taysia. I am a girl of course. I am in grade 7, and I go to church. young womens and I am so happy. *yes* . What else should I say... My favorite colour is purple. I love to eat candy. I live with my mom, sisters (a pain in the butt) well, at least just one of them. And with my brother, and with my beautiful self. *ha* Then.... What else... Um... Wel, that is a little bit about me. *pause* good day to y'all! And if you want to email me my email is-well I'm not going to tell you!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

babysitting my silly siblings

today i did nothing...
well tonight i am babysitting my silly siblings well my moms goes out with friends.

any way... when i am babysitting my siblings i always haft to make sure that moms gives Kindy a kiss or I'm dead. she will start screaming and yelling at the top of her lungs you " I WANT MOMMY". so i allays make sure that mom kisses her.

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

Hey.... I remember the babysitting siblings days. They're so fun to look back on. How fun that you are writing it all down on your blog so you can remember years from now...