About Me

My name is Taysia. I am a girl of course. I am in grade 7, and I go to church. young womens and I am so happy. *yes* . What else should I say... My favorite colour is purple. I love to eat candy. I live with my mom, sisters (a pain in the butt) well, at least just one of them. And with my brother, and with my beautiful self. *ha* Then.... What else... Um... Wel, that is a little bit about me. *pause* good day to y'all! And if you want to email me my email is-well I'm not going to tell you!

Sunday, January 24, 2010


THIS IS MARVEL AND I AT THE BEST LAKE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Marvelous Marvel said...

hi taysia!!!!!! I can't wait to go back this year!!!!!

stone's eye view said...

Dido.

Anonymous said...

I mean, do you really mean that you want to go there again? Like, I mean, shopping, and eating, and swimming and playing cards, and hanging out?
It's just 6 months away! Start the countdown!
-g

Ashley Dawn said...

Yay for Cahoon Reunions!

taysia said...

marvels life jacket is just way to big for her. LOL