About Me

My name is Taysia. I am a girl of course. I am in grade 7, and I go to church. young womens and I am so happy. *yes* . What else should I say... My favorite colour is purple. I love to eat candy. I live with my mom, sisters (a pain in the butt) well, at least just one of them. And with my brother, and with my beautiful self. *ha* Then.... What else... Um... Wel, that is a little bit about me. *pause* good day to y'all! And if you want to email me my email is-well I'm not going to tell you!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

yesterday and today i did the babysitting course. it was so long. 10 hours. three hours on Friday and 7 today very long. well we learned how to do CPR, what you do if someone chokes, what you do if someone gets burned, what you do if someone cut and lots of other stuff about babies (which i already now about). it was so long today . 10am to 5pm very very long. it was so boring siting for 7 hours and listing. but at least i can babysit and no what to do if someone chokes or can't breath. so that's a pretty good thing.

2 comments:

Marvelous Marvel said...

It was SOOOOOOO long!

Ashley Dawn said...

That is an AWESOME thing. Now you can watch my kids all the time!!