About Me

My name is Taysia. I am a girl of course. I am in grade 7, and I go to church. young womens and I am so happy. *yes* . What else should I say... My favorite colour is purple. I love to eat candy. I live with my mom, sisters (a pain in the butt) well, at least just one of them. And with my brother, and with my beautiful self. *ha* Then.... What else... Um... Wel, that is a little bit about me. *pause* good day to y'all! And if you want to email me my email is-well I'm not going to tell you!

Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm reading a really good book right now it's called The Candy Shop War by: Brandon Mull it's getting really intense. marvel said that i was not allowed to read fabelhaven over again if i didn't read the candy shop war....

well any way a couple days ago i was at school in science class and we were doing a project on silly science stuff so i talking to my partner about the project with her then Mr. Malenfant (my science teacher) saw us talking so he started to wright my name on the board for a D.T but he couldn't spell my name so he just gave up.in giving me a D.T. is was so awesome.

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

there are some advantages to having a unique name....haha!