About Me

My name is Taysia. I am a girl of course. I am in grade 7, and I go to church. young womens and I am so happy. *yes* . What else should I say... My favorite colour is purple. I love to eat candy. I live with my mom, sisters (a pain in the butt) well, at least just one of them. And with my brother, and with my beautiful self. *ha* Then.... What else... Um... Wel, that is a little bit about me. *pause* good day to y'all! And if you want to email me my email is-well I'm not going to tell you!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

you guy this is so important go to youtube and type in koozinz and watch my awsome music vdideo

do you understand we want to be famus understand

i can all ready smell the fame...

no joke....
watch the music video

whatcha say, telephone and the horrendous predicament


our channel is koozinz yo!!!!!!


2 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

I LOVE your music videos!! Can't wait to see more!

stone's eye view said...

Awesome job. Just dont ever be famous cause that would be really bad.