About Me

My name is Taysia. I am a girl of course. I am in grade 7, and I go to church. young womens and I am so happy. *yes* . What else should I say... My favorite colour is purple. I love to eat candy. I live with my mom, sisters (a pain in the butt) well, at least just one of them. And with my brother, and with my beautiful self. *ha* Then.... What else... Um... Wel, that is a little bit about me. *pause* good day to y'all! And if you want to email me my email is-well I'm not going to tell you!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today i went to school and had the worst day of of my live at school i got a pink sheet. Well this is how it gos so if we are bad and the teacher tells us not to do we get a yellow sheet. than if we do another bad thing we get a pink sheet. than if we do another bad thing we get a red sheet. than if we do another bad thing we have to go to the principles office realty the principals office is not that bad well it is bad but if you ever go to the principles office don't think that your gonna die cause you won't.
Well back to my story i got a yellow sheet because i disrupted the class. Then i got a pink sheet because i went and sat next to my friend when i was not so post to when to teacher told me not to and and still i did. please please don't think of me like a bad person i just really wanted to sit next to my friend at lunch.
you might not understand what you just read
i was just telling you a thing that happened today

7 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

you sound like you've been to the principal's office before since you know so much about it. haha. Be careful not to get a red sheet...

Lander Mary said...

By the way you spelled goes wrong i will show you how you spelled it gos and you wrote life wrong to i will show you how you spelled it live please remember to check if you wrote something wrong because sometimes i cant read what you wrote

Love Lander
Mary
Yamada

Marvelous Marvel said...

lander is a -well, the rules say im not aloud to say mean words so- i guess not.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Little Grasshopper, the question is, "Why did you go ahead and do what you had been asked not to do?" Sounds like you wanted a yellow sheet and a pink sheet. Not to worry, you will grow from this experience.

stone's eye view said...

Once I pulled a chair out from behind someone as she was sitting down. I got in a lot of trouble by my teacher. I felt really bad- who knew the girl would fall and get hurt? It sucks getting in trouble.

Anonymous said...

Taysia,

You can't always get what you want when you want it. Big deal! Now your teacher and your principal have a little less respect for you and you have not shown any respect for them because all you were thinking about was yourself. Why cause unnecessary problems for yourself and others? None of these words are mean because I happen to love you very much and wouldn't want to do anything but help you.

I think you can guess who
this is, XXXOOO

Marvelous Marvel said...

please write some more, NOW