About Me

My name is Taysia. I am a girl of course. I am in grade 7, and I go to church. young womens and I am so happy. *yes* . What else should I say... My favorite colour is purple. I love to eat candy. I live with my mom, sisters (a pain in the butt) well, at least just one of them. And with my brother, and with my beautiful self. *ha* Then.... What else... Um... Wel, that is a little bit about me. *pause* good day to y'all! And if you want to email me my email is-well I'm not going to tell you!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

tyrus an his game boy

Tyrus is my brother he is 6 years old and was born on my birthday. He loves to play with his game boy it is funny how much he loves his game boy so as some of you know i go to my aunts house every day as soon as we walk into the door he playing on his game boy.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I would much rather that he play with his Gameboy, rather than with Barbies!
-g

Marvelous Marvel said...

I think that it is cool that he was born on your birthday! I like your new background!

Ashley Dawn said...

Gotta love Gameboy! I love your new background. Glad that you found thecutestblogontheblock.com. Love the background.

Marvelous Marvel said...

OH, I LOVE the cherries!

Marvelous Marvel said...

CHeck your email! Please! NOw! Before I run out of patience!

Lander Mary said...

he loves the game boy i know